To complete your registration to the Forum, simply follow the instructions in the email that has now been sent to your supplied address.
In the meantime, please take a moment to read through the RULES below.
- Only leave links to other websites that clearly add to the conversation. Any blatant promotion of another site will be removed and the poster will be warned and possibly banned.
- A forum is a place where you can interact with people from all over the world. This will lead to the exchange of ideas that you may not completely agree with. It is OK to debate others and defend your point of view, however there is a fine line between doing it in a respectful way and making people feel unwelcome. Always stand up for what you believe in, but do it in a way that won’t lead to unfriendly and bitter rivalries. We should all be friends here, so please argue accordingly.
- Avoid using ‘bad’ words. This is a board for all age groups and we all know that some words or phrases aren’t appropriate for everyone. If you have a really good argument, ‘bad’ words aren’t necessary to get the point across.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.