Triumph 3TA parts for sale

Project thoughts were there but never started.  New powder coated Frame / Tank. New seat Triumph Logo, reconditioned clock, new head light, New Stainless steel wheels, One Piston scored but motor turns freely. No record of Bike being registered in NZ.Contact Kevin 0210654954 ( Hamilton)

20190123 160016
20190123 160030
20190123 160213
20190123 160858

Chapter Meeting 13 Jan 2019

TOMCC NZ WAIKATO/BOP

Meeting Minutes

13/01/2019

Present: 15 Financial members plus 7 partners and friends
Next meeting: 17/02/2019, leaving Hamilton motorcycles 10:30 to Nikau caves, 3-4kms of gravel road.
  1. Meeting ride

Bay of plenty riders rode to Chas Quiggs in Rotorua meet with Waikato crew there. Chas opened sheds 1/2/3 for our enjoyment, thanks Chas and what a wonderful collection of bikes and memorabilia. From there Chas led us to the Waiotapu Hotel through stunning scenery for lunch and our meeting. Thanks Chas and Maria.

  • Voting for committee

Unanimous decision for John Witherington as president.

Unanimous decision for Neville Wilson as Waikato /Bop co coordinator

Other uncontested positions supported.

  • Other business

Kerry mentioned Hamilton motorcycles are keen to have rides starting from their shop in Te Rapa as they will be converting to a Triumph one world store later this year, and would be keen to assist with rides and support TOMCC NZ. Kerry then tabled a draught handout for inclusion in Triumph bike sales wallets introducing the club, Ray mentioned that this pamphlet may have been done previously and it would be good to check with Ken Spall to ensure we are aligned with national protocol.

Geoff Morgan to Update Waikato/Bop webpage with minutes and upcoming events, plus photos of our ride today.

Neville suggested club fundraising and offered to supply firewood to on sell – there was little interest at this stage.

A TOMCC NZ badge was found at Mt Maunganui Neville has it contact him if it’s yours.

Neville has been approached by the Metlife Forest Lake Rest home with an invitation to show bikes on 2  March .Frankton thunder was mentioned and a discussion ensued about attending, nothing conclusive at this stage, 5 members showed interest today – Kerry will look onto this further .

FERRY BOOKING NUMBER FA5366 Interislander.

Ray offered thanks to Neville and Geoff for putting their hands up to revitalize the chapter, it was great to see a good turnout today let’s all work to rebuild the club thanks everyone it’s time to up the clubs profile. Applause.

Neville then offered thanks to Chas for opening his man cave(s) applause and cheers.

Trevor raised the issue of using club funds to support members travelling to the national rally and suggested $75 dollars for financial members. Rob proposed an amendment to increase the amount to $100 dollars. In discussion Trevor noted that fundraising for our chapter was initiated specifically to assist travel to remote national AGM’s. The amended motion was carried with one objection, you are able to apply to Ray via email for funds with your bank ac number and he will deposit it for you before the rally so if you don’t attend please do the right thing and return it.               

Steve raised the issue of meeting in the south Island before the rally – it was agreed that Reefton was the most likely spot as Kerry has a friend with a whiskey distilling business and intends to visit mid-afternoon Thursday 21 Feb before the rally more details to follow. He has organized a trip through the Reefton Distillery for us, tastings available, whiskey and Gin also some other activities along with a few beers. Would need to be in Reefton early PM on the Thursday. Dawsons Reefton Hotel is a good place to stay. Maybe we could ride together to the rally site the next day?

Geoff will make up a phone list for those attending the rally Email Geoff with details if you wish to be included that’s jagmorgan@gmail.com.

Meeting closed at 3:20pm.